Gots you a game and you'd like to have it comic reviewed by "theMeatly"?
A few important things to remember before submitting:
- Please only submit games you or your company have created.
If you have a game you would like discussed by theMeatly that you did NOT create,
you can suggest it but hitting me up on the Contact page. ;)
- I CAN ONLY REVIEW GAMES FOR THE iPHONE, MAC DESKTOP, OR WEB BASED GAMES CURRENTLY!!!
I am working on expanding this very, very shortly! Sorry!
- I'm a poor cartoonist so I can't afford to pay for every game I discuss in my comics.
So if your game costs money, please provide a Promo Code below. Tanks!
- It's best to submit games that are released and not WIP. If nobody knows what game I'm talking about or can't find out about or play the game for themselves when the review comic is released, it tends to fall flat.
- Keep in mind, you may get a good OR bad review comic. :) It is nothing personal! I promise.
But I will NEVER shred a game in my comics. EVER! ...So don't be TOO worried.
- The review comic may be posted on my website and social media without review by you.
- I get quite a few submissions and I'll try to get to as many as I can, but I can't get to them all!
Try to send your most unique games. My readers will enjoy that!
(I'm sure you have an awesome twist on "Candy Crush" but that's difficult to write a comic about.)
- Thanks for submitting, everyone. I mean it. You indie developers are plum amazing!
If you're having trouble "Smacking That!", you can hit me directly in the face at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tanks!